General terms and conditions:
- CoSphere provides its Services hereunder as an independent contractor and not as agent, partner or employee of the Space Provider
- The terms and conditions below shall govern all Services provided by CoSphere to the Space Provider to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions, to the maximum extent permitted by law
- CoSphere reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time by giving Space Provider advance written notice
- Each Introduction of a Client to the Space Provider by CoSphere shall be deemed to be subject to these terms and conditions and any contract entered into between the Space Provider and a Client so introduced shall give rise to an obligation to pay Commission (CoSphere Service Fee) in accordance with clauses in this agreement
I/we as the space provider hereby confirm that:
1. All particulars mentioned in the form and the photographs are correct, true, actual and not misleading. Any change in information will be promptly intimated to CoSphere.
2. Detailed filled in the form shall be construed as representation for listing/continuous listing as the space provider.
3. I am duly authorized as per charter of my organization to fill the form and getting listed with CoSphere as Space Provider.
4. I/we have billing facilities available at our premises. I/We will issue invoice to the Client.
5. At all times I/we will keep the pricing of the listing workspace available and shall not bargain with the prospective occupant at a lower price than what is listed on CoSphere platform.
6. In case of an offline booking/renewal with a CoSphere referred space seeker, I/we undertake to complete the transaction via CoSphere platform.
7. I/we agree to pay the applicable fees to CoSphere for each booking confirmed with CoSphere referred space seeker.
8. CoSphere is entitled to collect the security deposit from the occupier and transfer it to me/us once their payment is released by me/us within 3 working days and before space occupier move-in. I/We shall refund the security deposit to the actual space occupier on termination after any applicable deductions.
9. CoSphere provides services as a booking platform and will not be responsible for any contravention of any agreement between the customers and me/us.
10. CoSphere shall not undertake any liability in case of any disputes between me/us & space seeker. CoSphere shall not be party to any such dispute.